Direct telephone number for our district nurses: 01332 564900
The District Nursing team offer professional advice and support and have expertise in wound care management, palliative care/end of life care and continence promotion. They are involved in assessing and planning the care needed by people in their own homes.
Direct Contact Number: 01246 515255
Health Visitors are qualified nurses who have specialised training in promoting good health. They provide a core programme to children under five years of age, and their families on a wide range of health related matters. They monitor the development of babies and children, and work closely with other agencies.
Chesterfield Health Child Clinics:
- Monday - Staveley Childrens Centre, S43 3UU, 1:00 - 3:00pm
- Tuesday - Whittington Childrens Centre, S41 9QW, 1:00 - 3:00pm
- Wednesday - Birdholme Childrens Centre, S40 2TF, 1:00 - 3:00pm
- Thursday - Holme Hall Childrens centre, S40 4RR, 10:00 - 12:00pm
Breastfeeding Support Group:
- Thursday - Peter Webster Centre, S41 8LQ, 1:00 - 2:30pm
Breast Feeding Family Online - www.breastfeedingderbys.co.uk
DCHS Health Visiting - http://dchs.nhs.uk/home/your_health_useful_info/healthvisiting
Like us on Facebook for updates and information - Derbyshire Health Visiting Service
NHS non-emergency number: 111